In the Beginning
Let's be honest... I used to hate to shop for a mattress and I felt like mattress prices were totally out of control. You probably still feel that way.
That's the main reason I got into this business. I wanted to help change the face of mattress buying in my hometown of Louisville, Kentucky. So I did.
Now, I want to bring that change to everyone in the USA. That's why this website was born.
You might be asking, "How can you sell these awesome mattresses for so little?"
To explain that, I'm gonna share some secrets about the mattress industry that will make all of the retailers mad, but I don't care. Here they are:
- All the "big boy" manufacturers - including the famous name brands - (over 90% of the mattresses made in the USA) are all assembled using the same components (coils, innersprings, padding, etc.)
- Those components are all made by the same company, Leggett & Platt
- The manufacturers put those components together in their facilities around the country and then attach their label to it
- Bottom line: it's all the same stuff
So with this new knowledge, now we know what's really important:
- How does the mattress feel?
- How much does it cost?
My mattresses range in feel from soft to firm and in between, so you can be confident in knowing you'll get the feel you're looking for.
You'll find my prices are WAY below what you'll find in a retail store with to-your-door delivery INCLUDED.
The BIGGEST Difference
There's an old saying that goes "You get what you pay for" and I could not agree more! However, when you buy here, there are a few things you don't pay for:
1. Cost of Advertising: Instead of spending thousands of dollars on advertising on TV, radio, and billboards - like retail stores do - you don't pay for those things here. Most people find me through social media and referrals. This helps keep the cost down.
2. Real Estate: My showroom is virtual, unlike a retail store that pays a premium to have the ideal location for traffic. With me, my customers don't pay extra for that.
3. Sales Rep Commissions: Unlike retail stores that pay a staff and typically have commissioned sales reps that add to the cost of your bed, it's just me. My top end beds that I have for under $1,000 sell at retail stores for around $3,000 and higher.
You do get what you pay for, but I don't ask you to pay for all the extra things that add to the cost.
Check Us Out
I'd encourage you to click HERE and check out my Facebook reviews and see how well I take care of my clients. If you are in the market for a new mattress, give me the opportunity to save you money as well.
Look around and, if you find something you like, place your order with confidence and save a bunch of money...